week 4
| volunteers | week1 | week2 | week3 | week4 | week5 | week6 | week7 | week8 | week9 | overall |

Sierra Road

Week 4 of the 2010 Low-Key Hillclimb Series


Coordinator Barry canceled today's climb due to forecasts of possible rain, given the danger of descending steep Sierra Road on wet roads.

Some riders rode anyway, and it turns out not to have rained until the afternoon.

Their report is here.